The Auction is a great way to find some unique items for a great cost. Donations from our local communities is meaningful to the ROC in many ways. What you donate aids in the cost of programs for members, it builds momentum to our online auction, and keeps a lot of items from landfills. It’s just a great relationship to have for everyone.
How does the ROC Online Auction work? Visit us on our facebook page, ROC Society Online Auction. The rules are as follows:
- Our Main auction will be posted every Monday.
- Bids must be in $1 increments.
- We do not accept edited bids. Please post a new bid in the comment section.
- Bids must be in before 8:01pm on Tuesday.
- Monday’s auction winners will be announced on Wednesday.
- A “Dibs” will be announced on Wednesday; the first person to comment ‘dips’ is the winner.
- After the winners are announced, there will be 4 business days to pick up the item before they automatically get offered to the next bidder.
- There could be a pop-up auction during the week, and the guidelines will be posted accordingly.
- We do not accept e-transfers currently.
- All of our auction items are donated and we do try to test all products as much as possible. If an item is broken or defective, please call or message privately and we will happily get the issue resolved.
- Please send questions/comments and concerns in a private message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
- We do not tolerate harmful language and so we ask that you be respectful, patient and kind.